Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm already done with my 7th week of internship.
It's been a great experience so far.
It has allowed me to learn more about myself, what I'm really capable of and meet so many new characters, interesting, weird and totally out-of-this-world.
Most importantly, it has given me the assurance that this is the line of work I really want to see myself get into.

But of course, I'm not closing any doors just as yet.
I'm still young, still full of energy and still have the time to make mistakes.
I want to try everything, sample everything, dip my toes into everything.
From the conventional to the slightly more adventurous.
So many options, so little time to do it all.

Of course, not everything has been fine and dandy.
I've had my fair share of stress, let-downs and moments of frustration.
But I thank God that He has never ever let go of my hand, even when I felt I was alone.
Praise God for always knowing whats best for His frail little children.
Though there are still more unresolved issues, feelings and emotions,
and questions of why He has put me in various situations,
I know and trust that He will still be there.
Thanks too to all those who have been patient enough to hear me rant and praying for me!

Anyway, before my blog gets too boring, I will now present to you with an onslaught of pictures!
Pictures are always a good thing.


The ceremony speaker who just couldn't stop fidgeting!

Michele!

Me!

Us!

Us again!

JY, Me, Michele

Family

Me + Mum

Me + JY

Me + Bro

Me + Bro (again!)

Me + Dad

Dad, JY, Me, Mum, Bro

Ally, Me, Mish

Ally (the photographer!) + Me

Close-ups of my pretty flowers

(:

2 comments:

cupcakegirl said...

congrats on your convo, kat!

zb said...

CONGRATULATIONS KAT!!!!!