Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Good morning/afternoon/evening.
I'm calling from Times Business Information.
May i speak with the accounts department please?

Accounts payable please.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm calling from Times Business Information.
This is regarding an outstanding invoice.
The invoice is dated 30th of April 2005/ 30th of Oct 2004/ 30th Jan 2005 etc etc.
Its for the advertisment that you placed in the Singapore Aircargo Directory/ Singapore Sports Directory/ Singapore Builders Directory/ Building Construction Authority/ Buku Merah/ Singapore Shiprepair Shipbuilding and Offshore Industries/ Singapore Architects and Designers Source book/ Singapore Airport Flight Shedules etc etc.

Yes, the directory has already been published.
We only send out the invoice after your company has acknowledged you have received the complimentary directory.

The cheque has already been sent out?
May I know when did you send it out?

Your company did not place an advert in the directory?
But the directory has already been published.
I understand sir/ma'am.
Yes sir/ma'am.
I'll check with my department and get back to you.

Yes sir/ma'am you can pay in installments.
Someone will get back to you about the installment plan options and details.
We will fax you the comfirmed details once it is settled.

You don't have our invoice?
Would you like me to fax it to you?
Or would you prefer a CTC?
Both?
Can i have your fax number please?

Within this week?

By the next two weeks?

By the end of this month?

In july?

You'll get back to me once the cheque is ready?
This is Miss Wong speaking.
My contact number is 62139310.

May I know who is this speaking?

Ok.
Thank you very much.
Goodbye.

and so this is what goes on in a typical working day for kat.
(yes even the aunties call me kat.haha.)
and i repeat this like about..oh..only about 290 times average..for like 4 hours straight.

today just felt really really long.
maybe cause i couldnt wait to get out of the freezing building
and feel the wamth of the one who never fails to put a silly grin on my face.

gosh.
2 days has already passed.
its passing too fast.
just too fast...

No comments: