Tuesday, September 27, 2005

just came back from my mid-term break holiday to perth.
and i conclude, i love perth.

i love the weather.
i love the laid-back relaxed atmosphere.
i love the supermarkets.
i love the lack of high-rise buildings everywhere.
i love the fish and chips.
i love biscuits and chocolates and wines and cheeses.
i love the people.
i love the parks.
i love the picnics and bbqs.
i love the scenery.

but most of all, i love perth because thats where YOU are.

You who cooked all those yummilicious meals for me and made sure i ate properly.
You who fulfilled my selfish desire for breakfast in bed prepared by the one i love.
You who stayed up till 2am in the morning just to help me with my essay.
You who despite wanting me to cut down on my sugar intake bought me a tub of icecream and allowed me to finish half a tub with you in one night (on top of the heaps of sweet stuff you bought for me too).
You who always came up with solutions to whatever sticky and last minute situations we ended up in because of my absent-mindedness and insistance.
You who let me have your ipod mini to make my long bus journeys to school more bearable because you cant possible be here with me.
You who emailed my parents telling them to make me eat more fibre (knowing that i always say ok i'll do it but i dont and forget) when you realised i wasnt clearing my bowels as often as i should and buying prune juice for me.
You who drove me around everywhere despite knowing you'd be in for all my nagging and comments about your reckless driving.
You who makes me feel so comfortable with you that i am at total ease with myself.
You who bought me so many things even though you're a bit tight just because you know it would make me smile.
You who gave me your favourite nike tshirt just cause i wanted it (for no logical reason) and your jacket to bring home even though that night was freezing.
You who made me take silly and funny photos that i wouldnt normally take at all.
You who knows me so well that even when i say i dont want something you know i do and when i say im ok you know i actually am not.
You who makes me love you even more despite having just quarrelled.
You who wiped away my tears with your hands and even wiped my nose and you didnt think it was gross at all.

You who makes the darkness into light.
You who makes everything alright.
even though you're so far away.

You who makes all this waiting and painful distance so worthwhile.

55 more days.
And the one i love will be coming back to me again.

No comments: