Saturday, September 03, 2005

oopsy. this blog has outrightly been neglected. hurhur.

haha. cant believe i was complaining about not getting the wed tutorial slot.
the irony of it all. tsk tsk tsk.
how so?
im having an absolute blast in my monday tutorial class.
hahaaaa. actually ok its not so much the class. the class itself is dead boring.
but rather i love my project group mates. seriously. hahaa.
ok so last monday i was really apprehensive about going for class. i made kaisheng wait for me so we could take the shuttle to science together. hahaa. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
anyway..i reached early..and i was like..ok let me just make friends with these two girls before class starts..so i asked them a dumb question like "this is the computing tutorial right?"
haha. duh~. but oh well. they weren't too friendly in the sense that they did reply me but thats about it. tsk. hahaha.
but lo and behold after i sat down..zhen ying walked into the class!!!!
i was sooooooooooooo elated and relieved. hahaa.
after class she introduced me to the other two project group members: ernest and chee keong or ck for short.
those two are funny. haha. in the short bus ride back to arts i managed to talk to them quite a bit and its like all four of us hit off pretty well.
thank God! (:
had project meeting on wednesday and as usual it was nthg but a whole load of crapping. hahaa.
but poor ck..he's down with dengue fever..get well soon fella!

i have to say that im enjoying myself this semester so far.
sure the work is piling up as i struggle to finish reading my books on time and getting my tutorials done as well as keeping up with project timelines..
but all that running around, the meeting of new people, the really enjoyable susan ang literature tutorials, empty canteens every wednesday...
its been good.
guess i am actually learning to become more independent.
something which perhaps has been the key factor holding me back from enjoying my past semesters..
what can i say..
once again God's timing has been perfect..
every incident that has happened so far..
every new persons ive been meeting..
every new experience..
He planned it out immacuately..
slowly moulding me and preparing me..
thank you Father!
(:

one more thing before i go for dinner..
I'm heading to Perth during the mid-sem break!!!
*kat dances around
hahaa. absolut elation. hurhur.
a big thank you to Jim too..without whom i wouldnt have been able to fly at all. heh.
cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!
haha.
just 6 more days of school and off i go on valuair..
*bigfatgrin

No comments: