Friday, August 26, 2005

since im waiting for someone to reply me (and its taking very very long)..here's a really quick post before i get back to The Woman Warrior..

first of all.
corlissa. i cannot cannot belive that you only JUST told me that your promos are in FOUR WEEKS time.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
my goodness gracious me.
i dont care.
holiday or not you are going to meet me next thurs and friday.
wednesday too if you want.
just spend at least 2 hours doing your work ok?
thats the best i can help you with even if i cant teach you econs or GP very well.
but i'll definitely try my best to answer all your questions and clear your doubts ok?
(:

ok.well.im sad.because i didnt get my wed computing tutorial time slot.which is so bloody annoying.tsk.sheesk.haiz.sigh.why why why.
hhahaa.
oh well. what to do. bo pian lorh.
im just hoping that my class will have friendly people.
and that my project group mates will not be completely clueless about computers.
and we're supposed to design a website for our project i think.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant i be in the same group as michele???
we'd definitely ace the project. damn. *sulk.
hurhur.

alright.
thats all folks.
haha.
he finally responded.
hurhur.
night y'all.
(:

No comments: