Thursday, September 07, 2006

*kat looks around..hmm..this place looks a little dusty doesnt it?
sigh.
oh well.

sorry i havent been blogging here recently..would really love to blog more often then this but i guess school has just been really busy for me..i'd have to admit that my past two years have never been this work/readings-laden and i seldom end school so late! mondays and tuesdays i end at 6 which means reaching home at about 8 (if im fortunate enough to not miss any of my buses) and i just feel so exhausted after the horrible 1 and a half hours bus journey..it really is no joke and just sitting there and closing my eyes is just plain exhausting..coupled with the fact that ive been feeling nauseous on these frequent bus trips is not helping..sigh..

but i suppose i cant really complain much as ive been having it good for the past two years..guess instead of complaining i should be thanking God for seeing me through this far in my uni experience and take comfort in the fact that He will continue to guide and strengthen me till the very end..

alright..i promise more interesting posts..erm..some time..hopefully soon..haha..but for now..its time to get started on my (endless) readings..its already week 3..gosh..where did time go?

No comments: