Sunday, October 29, 2006

Although the semester isnt over yet, i think i can safely conclude that this has been the toughest and most trying so far.

Like i've told some people, i miss the days when i was doing mostly literature modules. This meant that it was just individual essays to hand up and not projects laden with lots of field work and presentations.
But not that i really mind project work. I find it's a lot more interesting than simply churning out essays and a hands-on experience is definitely a whole lot more fun.

However, what led me to this comparison is really the whole notion of "individual" versus "group".
No names here but let's just say quite a few have already managed to irk me. For those who know me well, i usually dont get angry or worked up over such things, especially when it comes to other people. But this time, i think they have succeeded in frustrating me.

Up until now i still havent got parts of a project due next tuesday. Its really annoying me because its not like i dont have other things to do. And the recipient involved promised to email it to me on tuesay. Then she apologised and said Friday. Then she said by 7pm Friday. So much for keeping to deadlines, and (more importantly) to your words. Im extremely frustrated because i cant consolidate the whole project because it is her parts which are missing.
BAH.

But on top of it all, i feel like there's something that i need to learn. JY reminded me that as much as others are praying for me, i need to pray for myself too. sometimes i feel like i refuse to seek God's help, only God knows why im so stupid to refuse divine help, and i trudge along like an old woman with a hunch. i need to start relying on Him entirely. And to cast all my cares on Him for He cares for me. Even a grumbling tired kathleen like me.

Of course there are those who have been listenning to me rant. Thanks. You all have made it that much more bearable.

And, on a much happier note, im finally going to order my birkies. Only one problem, which one? *grin

Gizeh Bronze

Madrid Rain of Flowers (orange)

Madrid Kimono (beige)

Madrid Kimono (black)

Why cant i just buy them all?

No comments: