Sunday, October 22, 2006

someone tell me why (why why why!!!) everyone in singapore is going to hongkong in december.
and not just in decemeber, but during the same week my family is planning to go!
argh.
very very very annoying.
my parents are rather reluctant to be put on the waiting list for the flight.
it doesnt make much sense because you cant really start planning to go anywhere else.
shucks.
mum tells me to pray hard. hurhur. pray that people will cancel their booking.
yeah right.


so much for hongkong i guess.
bye bye to daily indulgences of dim sum, shopping for pretty but useless winter clothing, delicious portuguese eggtarts from Macau (sorry gina and mish!) and cheap stuff from ShenZhen.
and i was really looking forward to meeting my relatives.
especially the cool grand-aunty who is about 84 years old but uses a handphone, has a tv bigger than mine and a full sound system.
funky (grand) mama i tell you.
hur.


well, my one consolation is that if all else fails, we'll be heading to bangkok.
BUT.
because my brother is going for reservist, we have to come back on a friday.
how can anyone go to bangkok and not stay for the weekend!
bah. so much for going back to chatuchak.
oh well.
at least i know i'll have a blast shopping till i drop, sneaking out to eat street food with jy (my mum strongly objects!) and cheap japanese food.
and hopefully we get to stay at Pratunam Princess only because its connected to MBK.
(being a 4-star hotel helps too. hurhur.)


but still............
i want to go hongkong!

*sulk.

No comments: