Sunday, December 03, 2006

i hate the fact that my last paper happens to be an open-book exam and starts only at 5pm.
that's just absolutely horrible and such a pain in the butt.
it's like you dont feel like studying anymore but you know you still have to get down to doing something.
something that involves effort and time spent with books and papers and highlighters and post-its.
not really my idea of a wonderful weekend.
but i suppose the phrase "sian ku hou tian" holds true.
im just waiting to jump for joy and announce that
THE EXAMS ARE OVER!
and it also means im a day nearer to my hk trip!

but for now, i'll content myself with watching episodes of Top Chef.
courtesy of cause of mr chinny chin chin.
there's always "tomorrow" to have a date with my books.


little wishes deep down inside

she just wants to have it all
not to show the world her worth
to prove it to her worst nightmare...

No comments: