Saturday, December 30, 2006

sometimes, i wish i had a ginormous and amazing talent.
not an eensy weensy hidden talent.
something that would make other proud to be associated with me,
something like being really smart, being able to play an instrument really well or even a leader whom everyone respects.
a talent that would help greatly in making money would be preferable.


i'm not trying to garner support or wallow in self-pity but thats just how the world functions.
at the end of the day, it all boils down to whether its something worth talking about or even mentioning.
it's about how that talent can be put to good use and in the open so everyone will recognize it.
definitely not hidden under the bush or a quiet and shy demeanor.


it makes me wish i had taken piano or art classes instead of ballet.
it makes me wish i were more charismatic and a people's person.
it makes me wish i had studied harder and scored really good grades and got into good schools.
it makes me wish i had mastered the chinese language more, or at least another language (dialects counted).
it makes me wish my parents were more of the pushy kind, rather than letting me develop and do what i enjoyed.


sigh.
God, why does the world have to keep pulling us down?
and sometimes they dont even know theyre doing it...

No comments: