Sunday, August 19, 2007

For those who have been hearing my incessant gushings and whinnings
(actually, it would just be poor michele and JY)
about the Marc Jacob jelly mouse flats,
rejoice (!) for I have found myself a much cheaper pair of replacements.
Sure they're not the real thing,
nor come close to being anywhere near the style, comfort and name of Marc Jacob-produced goods,
But,
they look almost the same but cost only $9.90!
Woohoo!
Hooray to super-duper cheapo knock-offs for the underpaid fashionistas.

the original marc jacob red flats:
unfortunately, the $9.90 ones don't come in red.
so i got myself one in bronze:
if you look carefully, you'll notice they even copied the holes on the sides of the shoes!


Oh,
have I mentioned I'll be going to Bangkok?
Yay to my mummy who somehow, amazingly, managed to convince my dad to go.
Haha.
And JY, practically by default, is coming along too.
Now how cool is that.
13 more days to the shopping and eating paradise!


(:

No comments: