Monday, November 05, 2007

I couldn't fall sick at a worst time. Actually, I suppose I could. But just let me rant.

Because of my runny yet dry runny tap nose, dry and itchy throat and consequential dry eyes, I missed out on a food-tasting session at Peach Blossoms and had to leave office early which resulted in me missing out on a advertorial briefing.
This means that I have two advertorials to churn out tomorrow morning before I have to run off to attend a string of events.
If I'm not well tomorrow, I'll have to lug myself through returning a bunch of extremely heavy Le Creuset pots (which includes going from the office to the studio then to the return location, I don't even want to think about the can fare I'm going to incur), a high-tea tasting session at The Fullerton Hotel and later rushing to the Meritus Mandarin for a Christmas tasting.
I know I know. I shouldn't be complaining about the last two but its definitely no fun when you're sick. Not to mention down with the flu bug.
It just kills your taste buds.

Heh.
It is kinda horrible that my first post after being MIA for so long has to be nothing but complaints.
But at least it became a sort of catalyst to kick start this blog again.
I was contemplating on moving to another blog address but my lack of creativity and alright, I admit, plain laziness to use some brain cells has halted that move.
For now at least.
I feel like I need a new home, a new channel.
Hmm.

If you read this in time,
do pray for me!
I definitely am going to need God's strength to keep me hanging in there!

(:

1 comment:

corlissa said...

okay i'll pray for you!! (: