Friday, April 14, 2006

life has its many little ironies.
but some little ones have enormous repercussions.
well, at least at that point in time when it occurs.

so whats this little irony of mine?
i was studying for my cybercrime test.
(take note of what test it was cause it plays a big part in this irony.)
i was surfing the internet, trying to find out what a mod is.
i was chatting to JY online.
suddenly, my windows alerted me to a virus intrusion.
i scanned it but somehow the software didnt work.
and so my computer crashed on me.
kapish, died, dead, gone.

ok first reaction was to scream and yell for my brother.
BUT, it was 1am in the morning so that wasnt a very good idea.
next reaction?
sulk, get frustrated, get pissed and lash it out at whoever was the nearest to me.
ok. so maybe not the nearest since i vented on JY since i was on google talk with him.
(see? another little irony of life.)
sigh. poor boy had to endure my nonsense for about an hour while i grumbled and complained and got kinda sarcastic as i tried to save whatever data i could bu burning them into CDs.
thanks dear. for just being so patient. thanks for waiting up with me though i was being an absolute pain in the ass.
heh.
*sheepish smile

but my lappy is working again thanks to my techie brother.
my C drive was reformatted and up and running within about an hour.
and so i was fortunate enough not to have to survive one day without my lappy!
yay!

in the computer lab blogging now though..haha..bored..waiting for visual com class to start..to present the story book me and michele did..

the whole process of making the storybook was a long and tedious and very very expensive one. i think the whole experience has taught the both of us a lot and perhaps made us even closer friends. and we also learnt how to be more dependable and accountable.
but we had our fair share of a lot of fun, laughing at each other, and ranting about the high cost of this module!
i love you babe. no matter what. its really been a great semester doing all the same modules as you.
(:

oh well. after all the money that has already been spent, theres still more to be wasted away when i print out all the stuff i need for my portfolio submission. which means. no more shopping for the time being i suppose. haha. thats gonna be quite the impossible. but i suppose it helps that i dont really have the time to go shopping. tsk. argh. but i was supposed to find a white top and bottom for choir tomorrow! amazingly, ive joined the choir. haha. more like i didnt have a choice. but its interesting i guess. gonna be singing for good friday tomorrow. hopefully i'll remember how the song goes. hurhur. lets just see how it turns out tmr shall we?

alright. think im running out of things to say here. typing on this keyboard is really noisy. haha.
cant wait for the weekend!

(:

No comments: