Tuesday, April 18, 2006

so here i am in the central library of NUS.
it has been such a wasted trip today.
i didnt get my two main objectives done.

i had wanted to print out the assignments for my portfolio but clever me forgot to bring along my A3 sized folder..no point i printing out the stuff than cumpling them on the way home..so yeah..so much for that..i havent exactly finished typing my learning reports either soooo..phooey...

the next on my agenda was to watch the tempest video for my shakespeare module..but lo and behold..the girl right in front of my and michele beat us to it..and my goodness gracious me..she was the most annoying girl in the world..at least for today..the librarians asked her how long the show was..and since it was going to take a really long time of 2 and a half hours..the librarians asked her if it was ok to share it with us..like all 3 of us watching it together..but..BUT..she gave us this really constipated arrogant look and said a flat no..because she wanted to have the liberty of taking her time and stopping the video as and when she wanted..right..she had such a slappable face i think i would have slapped her..tsk..and like michele said..she though such people only existed in horror movies..tsk tsk tsk..we should have annoyed her by purposely standing behind her as she watched the movie..hahahahaha..but of course we didnt lah..

so yeah..rather unfruitful trip all the way to NUS..but at least i managed to get a little extra information about walcott and dabydeen as well as draw a few more sketches in my sketchbook..and finished reading the readings i photostated this morning..oh well..i didnt accomplish as much as i wanted to..sigh..looks like its gonna be another really late night for me today and back to school again on wednesday..bah..i hate non-aircon buses!

No comments: