Saturday, February 10, 2007

i've officially exhausted my bank account.
so much for my resolution to not spend until the ang bao money comes in.
hur.
but it was money well-spent.
i had a really good time with michele.
its been ages since we had a girly-shopping-day-out.
thanks girl.
you've constantly been there for me since our days in GB and JC.
now its my turn to return the countless favours!

met jy for dinner.
carl's juniors never fail to satisfy my cravings for avocado in the form of the guacamole burger.
and guess what?
we got preview tickets to catch Norbit next friday evening!
cool.
haha.
should be a riot.
and a well-deserved break given that i have TONS of work due next week.
not forgetting a test.
bah.

on a random note,
manicure and pedicure this sunday!
let's see if they last till chinese new year.
hur.
(:

No comments: