Sunday, July 17, 2005

as much as i am prepared to let him go its just the moments leading up to it thats the most difficult and not to mention painful.
coming home alone just now was already bad enough.
feels weird taking the train alone
and with him the walk home seems too short, but without him i dont even think twice about taking the 112 home.
sorry i was so quiet and a lil grouchy just now.
my tiredness coupled with a heavy heart just wasnt doing me any good.
just wanted to try and squeeze out as much time as i could with you.

heh.
im laughing because i feel so silly.
im typing as if he's never coming back again.
but on the contrary he'll be back real soon.
there's so much to look forward to once ure back.
bangkok will definitely be a highlight. really wanna travel with you. i just know we'll have a blast.
then it'll be back to our daily night strolls, suppers, ba kut teh at chinatown, cleaning up (and out) my wardrobe, more baking, you cooking for me, me making breakfast while u read the papers, aimless walking around town, long bus journeys with my head on your shoulders and eyes closed with a smile on my face, doing new and crazy things i never thought i'd do because im with you, and okok, we will walk kenny. (and hopefully u wont leave me hanging..*bigfatcheekygrin)

meanwhile, we both gotta study. study hard.
so i guess the arrangement is rather beneficial.
during school term we concentrate on work.
during the holidays we fully enjoy ourselves.
c'est magnifique.

all the beautiful memories you've blessed me with the past month will barely be enough to last me through the next 4 months.
so come back soon ok?
(:

No comments: