Thursday, July 28, 2005

my mum has already given the stamp of approval.
im allowed to go to Perth during my september break.
but but but.
right now 2 things stand in the way of my happiness...



  1. where in the world am i gonna get $800? (all donations big and small are most welcome.hur.just kidding)
  2. jim needs to get his leave approved and comfirmed. i'm not allowed to fly alone.

sigh.
oh well.
but if its gonna happen, it will happen.
optimism is what im known for and it'll keep me going.
and of course the fact that i'm gonna be seeing him in only 51 days keeps me hoping for the best. (:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and my mooks tshirt (which is patiently waiting for me in perth)!




to kel:
haha. looks like i'm not the only silly person caught up in a long-d r/s huh. well as hard as it is, it's all worth it right? especially if you know at the end of all the waiting the both of you have a long future ahead.. its tough but what to do..no choice right..haha. hang in there yeah! (:

No comments: