Tuesday, July 05, 2005

what else can i say.
my parents love him lah.
hurhur.

"so junyuan(in my mum's attempt at pronouncing chinese names) ure joining us for lunch tmr."

HA.

lunch was great.albeit the rather awful food.
cartel's standard is dropping.seriously.but i think its just that outlet.
dont ever go to suntec's cafe cartel. you have been warned.
but the dessert was good.but then again, how can you go wrong with dessert?
*grin.
more importantly, the situation i was worrying about never surfaced.
in fact it turned out better than expected.
especially between my brother and JY.
and even more importantly, i dont have to tell my parents anything.
officially, i dare say theyre ok with us.
*kat dances around
im happy.
*big grin
(:

really glad we had the talk by the river.
brought up quite a bit of important issues.
thanks.
for asking the questions.
and making me talk.
i mean every single word i said.

finally, let me repeat again.
u have no idea how fun it is to have your bf stay in the same condo tower as you.
seriously.
im having such a blast.
hur hur.
see u later for fruits and baileys+icecream.

so..adidas or esprit?

No comments: