Monday, July 25, 2005

its already been a week since he left.
and no unfortunately i cant say "oh how time flies" because it didnt.
it was quite a draggy week actually. haha.
my boredom coupled with the fact that i have to get used to the fact that he's no longer just 11 floors above me and that i have to contend myself with the webcam and skype made it even more draggy than it already was.
but like you said.."contentment may be a vital ingredient to happiness..."
oh well. not like i have much of a choice do i. heh. but it'll do. really. its enough (:

anyway, here's the best way to sum up all those beautiful memories we shared in the past month:

Nopes. its definitely not my handiwork. all the credit goes to him. except of course he couldnt have done it without the help of my sony W1. hurhur. but yeah. its lovely. too lovely not to put it on my blog. *bigbigbiggrin

17 more weeks to endure. boohoohoo. haha. :)

No comments: