Sunday, May 07, 2006

Last day of exams..Year 2...Semester 2...040506...NUS..Central Library...


Michele's Brand's Essence of Chicken = the ultimate weapon in staying awake.
Kathleen's notes = squiggly handwriting deter prying eyes from copying my notes.



Crayola Crayons!
I love Crayola Crayons! especially the markers which lets u stamp cute little pictures. haha.
Michele used them as highlighters..which is really ingenious i must say..haha..
we started becoming kids again..drawing and doodling on our notes..



Michele's attempt at an artistic shot..hurhur..not bad mishie moo..though i never intended to be in the photograph..haha..


And yay!!! all these shots on my blog prove that i know how to upload my photos into my lappy..hurhur..it however..does not mean im clever..it just means nokia is the champion of making things easy to use..hurhur..just connect via infrared and you're done!
i love my new hp! hahahaa. ok. i sound so bimbotic..sheesh................

anyway. yes. my exams are finally over. after stretching for a most annoyingly long period of 7 days out of which i only have 3 days of exams..and a break in between papers of a good 4 days. you know i wouldnt complain so much if the papers after the break weren't OPEN BOOK..yes u heard me right..so i was practically bumming away during the 4 day break..and in case you havent already heard me lamenting..my last two papers started at 5PM..tsk..NUS really knows how to plan the exam timetable dont they..haha..it didnt help that me and michele were suffering from the "last paper syndrome" on thurs morning..hahaa..

ohhhhhhhhh..i so have to blog about this..hahaa..only because michele said i would..heehee..we were in the library..and so i went to pee..and came back..so michele tried to shift her chair so that i could get into my seat at the corner..well..being the lazy creatures that we are (notice the generic "we"..im guilty of this too! and so are you who is reading this)..she shifted her chair by lifting it without getting her butt off the seat..you know how that is right..so yes..she couldnt really see that my foot was there and so when she set the chair down it went right down onto my toe on the left foot..the 2nd toe from the left to be precise..hahahahaa..



ok so here's a photo of my injured toe..haha..its not very clear but u can see there's this red spot and no its not the shadow from the crayon..hahaha..and if ure wondering what in the world the crayon is doing there..its michele trying to colour the spot away..hahahahaha..and ohhh! that's one side of my shoes..haha..nice right? if u want to order just contact me! different sizes avaliable! different colours avaliable too!


anyway..back to the story..haha..so being in the library..i wasnt exactly about to disturb the peace and scream out loud..woahh..the library was really peaceful alright..it was EMPTY..save for a handful of people..scary..haha..yeah..so..i sat down..and tried not to tear..haha..but after a while i found myself laughing..i mean..it is funny lah..and unintentional anyway..and michele trying to colour away the red spot (to hide the evidence!!!) really cracked me up..hahahaa..

phooey..i dont even wanna talk about the exam paper..except that people should really be more considerate and turn off their handphones..this guy's hp went off THREE TIMES and it took an announcement and threat from Prof Patke before he decided to get up and swtich it off..argh..and the hp was like in the bag beside me..how annoying..

so yes..its the 2nd day of freedom and im officially bored out of my mind..haha..i wanna work but its hard as ive got quite a bit of activities during the holz..and besides..he's coming back in june and so it doesnt make much cow sense does it..haha..oh well..looks like im gonna be a pest in the house and annoy my parents..especially since they're both at home in the afternoon and during the june holidays..hahaha..

so if anyone wants to go out..im game..just that i dont exactly have much spare cash..need to ration..haha..i gotta start saving for my books and readings next semester! haha..but i do wanna go shopping though..hurhur..the little ironies of life..

(:

No comments: