Thursday, May 25, 2006

a relationship already requires a lot of time and effort to maintain.
what more a long distance one.
so here's an entry that announces a huge thanks to JY for all his efforts.

from sending a package filled with my favourite sweets and biscuits from aussie despite the crazy postal charge (which cost more than the goodies itself!),
to the insane telephone charges chocked up with him smsing me with his aussie line and using his singtel hi-card to call me when his internet was down,
and his creation of a "5-hit combo" today just to keep me happy whenever he has to leave his lappy.

sometimes i do want to be selfish and whinny and demand more attention.
but i look back and think of all he's been faithfully trying to do to keep me happy
and a huge smile forms on my face
and sometimes a tear wells up in my eyes.

thanks dear.
i miss u loads.
not just loads. but truckloads.

No comments: