Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my neighbour told me that im looking more grouchy and bored.
he says its because school is out.
WHAT.
haha.

well at least im being more occupied than i thought i would be this holz.
im the head of admin of the sociology society freshman orientation camp (what a mouthful!) and yes im only in it because of gina and michele..hurhur..
im also in the committee for my upcoming church camp (yay!) handling the games and whatnot..
im involved with the script-writing for the kindergarten play this october..
and im gonna start helping out at the kindergarten when school resumes in july..
and of course..
JY is coming back!

so yeah..thats whats been keeping me busy..
but sadly..i wont be going on any holidays..church camp doesnt count..cause im still stuck with my parents..hurhur..
anyone up for batam?
its $50+ for to and fro ferry ride, an 8-course lunch and a mini-tour..
of course..there is the SHOPPING..haha..with kueh lapis being on the top of my list..hahahahaha!
(:

No comments: