Sunday, March 18, 2007

i'm not one who clings on to the past but it just irks me and hurt me rather badly when i happened.
i know it's really silly to compare too but its not even about how much was spent.
i dont even know if i should spell it outrightly here, knowing that they might read it.
*sigh*
forgettid.
i shant do it here.
or anywhere else to anyone.
i'm just wondering if it'll happen again this year.
we'll see, in about 9 months time.



sorry for the lack of any updates here.
been rather busy with school work.
especially with all the looming deadlines and projects that need to be started.
haha. im not even talking about finishing it.
at least i've started with my paper mache.
trying to make three masks for my southeast asian art module.
cool huh. handing up artwork as a final "term paper".
but paper mache is a really time-consuming process!
waiting for layers to dry than applying the next layer...
not to mention sticky and gunky.
haha. but it does make me feel like im going back to primary school.


i'm still harping on going to perth in may.
i've only hinted about it to my parents and im very sure they know i want to go.
but so far no concrete response.
bah.
on the other hand, im not too crazy about travelling by a budget airline all alone.
all 5 hours of it.
boohoohoo.
oh well.
let me get through this last semester of my university life...
then we'll see.
HA.

No comments: