Wednesday, March 07, 2007

so here i am in the computer lab of AS7 struggling to stay awake (michele beside me has already given in to the Zzz monster).
we had a unanimous decision of skipping our literature lecture, in case you were wondering why im here and not in some freezing cold obscure LT in nus.
oh well.
i tried to be productive by googling for project information.
but that got boring and i ran out of things to google.
or rather, i got lazy. HA.

nothing much has been happenning.
really boring actually.
now that jy has gone back to the land of hopping creatures,
no one will go out with me to do my whimsical wants.
except for michele though. i think. i hope. heh.
(speaking of which, we're going bagain hunting this friday! woohoo!)

anyhow, ive already started considering my post-graduation options.
yes, already. and not surprisingly, work isnt high up on the to-do-list.
haha.
planning to go overseas.
perth, hongkong or phuket/bali.
perth is definitely the highest on the priority list but unfortunately, finances and parents are going to be a very tricky barrier to cross.
shucks.
we'll have to see i guess.
sigh.

another 20 minutes to go before my tutorial starts.
we're going to be drawing thai flowers.
*bleah.
my art sucks.
and i had to go buy a sketchbook and pencil because i didnt bring mine.
but its not my fault!
the tutor didnt say we were going to be drawing this week.
so annoying.
wasted my $2.
:(

No comments: