Friday, March 23, 2007

JoJo - How To Touch A Girl

i absolutely love this video by Jojo.
i cant believe that she's only eighteen!
bah. makes my life seem so meaningless and mundane compared to hers.
haha.
and i think she looks really good too.
especially her clothes. and her longggggg curly hair!
love love love the green dress paired with the purple belt.
haha.
i never thought a teenager would look good in leopard prints but lo and behold she manages to pull it off!
complete with skinny jeans and gorgeous red heels.
who said that you'd had to be rail thin in order to look good in skinny jeans?
speaking of which, i hope she doesnt fall prey to the pressures of being frightfully thin, as is the so-called standard of being a superstar.
she looks good as she is and the curves make her look sexy!
haha.


anyway, enjoy the video!
while i get back to my readings........
(oh my mundane life...)


my gosh. this has been such a girly ranting. ha!
but yes. let me have my fun. i'm one stressed out and over-stretched girl.

No comments: