Saturday, June 16, 2007

I can't believe 2 weeks has already passed since the start of my internship.
I suppose I'm finally getting the hang of things and adapting well to the working environment there.
Making new friends and giving other people a second chance (due to miserable first impressions).
Also, I'm learning how the industry works and all the hard work that goes into making sure the magazine you get every month, and flip through once or twice in about half an hour, is out at newsstands on time with worthy editorial articles.
Of course, there are the various situations that I have been thrown into or have found myself unintentionally caught up in.

I'm kinda raring to go for another week.

But behind me all the way has been God.
He's been giving me that extra strength and confidence that has been pulling me through each time.
(:

P/s: My hands and blue cardigan are famous! Watch this space for more!

No comments: