Sunday, June 03, 2007

I guess its just inevitable.

Despite the exciting prospect of gluttony and indulgence as the fringe benefits as mentioned in an earlier blog entry, the jitters are seeping in fast and furious.

I am nervous.
Very nervous.
Sigh.

It doesn't help that I'm so unsure and weary of the bus timing.
Chances are that I'll be really early but I suppose its a lot better than being late.
And it gives me the time to look for the main entrance of the building as well as where the office is.
Haha.
I can't help it if I'm a directional-idiot!

Oh well.
Since I pretty much can't do anything to help the potential situation,
I'm leaving it all in God's safe hands.
He'll know what to do when I need help and provide that extra, and essential, ounce of confidence.

Pray for me alright?
(:

No comments: