Sunday, June 10, 2007

I don't really know what quite to make of my first week of work.
Except that perhaps it has been bearable and the two food-tasting sessions were the highlights of my week.
Especially since I got to dine at such a high-end restaurant that serves food I'll probably never get to eat again in my life because I can't afford to. And also the free bread I got to take home from Marche.
Haha.
Cheap thrill, I know.

There were the rather horrible moments too but I shan't elaborate on this blog.
If you want to find out more, ask me.

Oh.
Do ask me out on Friday nights!
Because its the end of the week and its rather sad to have to go straight home.
Heh.
JY, hurry up and come back to Singapore!

And finally,
just a very simple question.
Where did my weekend go?

3 comments:

zuanqing said...

i spent my wkend having a fever! :S

but well at least i got an mc for work today haahaha.

i know exactly how you feel. let's meet up for dinner next wk :D something to look forward to amidst the mundane office life

kattie kat said...

ginnnnaaaaaa! yes yes yes! lets meet up for dinner! next friday! haha. i wanna check out the new shopping centre at clark quay!

zuanqing said...

ok then so lets set next fri :)
get the mishie moo to ocome along! :)