Saturday, June 23, 2007

My absence and lack of posts can only be due to one thing.
WORK.
It's been relatively ok actually.
But just that by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep.
Haha.
I'm definitely not working as hard as Michele though, who has unfortunately dipped her toes in too many areas.
She's been running around a heck lot more than I am.
Always out of the office for photo shoots, sourcing and whatnot.
While I have been out of the office, yes for sourcing too, but I seem to be able to take my time to walk around town looking for suitable things, occasionally stopping to peer into Pull and Bear or Zara and getting myself a drink from Orange Julius.
Haha!
SHHHHHH.
Don't tell anyone!

And of course, there's been the insane amount of feasting.
Places I've been to (and have been given VIP treatment) are Dolce Vita@The Oriental, Fish&Co.@Paragon, Marche@Vivocity, Say Cheezecake@Great World City.
My next week is just as packed.
Mon - Cilantro Modern Asian@Purvis Street
Tues - Steward's Riverboat@Marina South
Wed - Photo shoot@Yew Tee and Purence Dew Water Launch@The Boiler Room
Thurs - Fujitsu Launch@VivoCity

Gosh.
I really love working in the media!


Well.
I'm really enjoying this change in lifestyle actually.
The transition from being a student to being a semi-professional.
(Though not being paid, but then again, I knew what I was getting into.)
And this has no doubt brought about changes to the way I am, the way I see things, the way i feel about things.
It's scary.
It really is.
Perhaps it has been occupying my time so well.
Perhaps it has been that final step in securing my confidence and doing well on my own.
But suddenly,
It struck me that I am going have to unlearn all of this in an instant.
I'm not sure what to do, if I want to, but I know I have to.
Not entirely,
but having to
re-adapt, re-adjust and re-align
is just
daunting.


I'm at a total loss.

No comments: