Thursday, November 18, 2004

I love my brother!

and no im not being sarcastic..

haha..
just a quick post before i immerse myself in the literary wonders (at least some i consider wonders, others are just a pain to read and a whole load of rubbish ) of Pradmoedya, Ionesco, Stoppard, Lessing, Gunn and Thumboo..

Had a pretty long chat with my bro over msn last night..
haha..yes over msn though we're in the same country, same estate, same condo, same floor, same house just different room..
and yeah..
even though our relationship has been on a decline since he went to the army..
i still love him as much as before..
i may seem to always be at loggerheads with him when he comes home but i suppose thats just part of a healthy brother-sister relationship aint it?
heehee..
i love ya bro..
and im here to help you snag that girl!
:)

I love my parents too.
and my friends.
really i do.
and sometimes we just need stupid things to happen to make us realise how important they are and mean to us.
i learnt it perhaps the hard way.
but im glad i did.
:)

most of all, i love GOD.
i love HIM for giving me all these wonderful things for me to love.

Jesus, Saviour, Wonderful Redeemer You are Holy, Holy, I worship You, I'll praise Your name so great..

No comments: