Saturday, January 29, 2005

Contemplation.

Its hard to feel enthusiastic or want to do something when you arent recognized.
No hard feelings here because im pretty sure it was unintentional.
Just thinking aloud i guess.
Trying to come to a decision to michele's question.
Its not that i dont wanna agree.
Its not that i dont wanna serve.
But as of the above, its hard.

Its almost impossible to look or think or talk to someone as before when you know things are different now.
But its weird how he acts so oblivious as though nothing has happened.
And if he really is what he is then someone isnt going to be too happy about the way he treats and talks to me.
Maybe shawn got his infomation all wrong.
Then again i highly doubt Shawn would lie to me about such a thing, or even lie to me at all.

Anyway, thanks to Corlissa for being worried about me.
Heh.
I worry about u too my dear sister.
We will meet up soon ok?
:)

No comments: