Thursday, January 13, 2005

So how was your wednesday?

i absolutely hate taking the bus in the mornings during office rush hour..today it took me one and a half hours just to get to school..the jam at hougang alone was almost half an hour..bah..and the 151 wasnt an air-conditioned one..so it was a really rickety-rack journey all the long long way to NUS..

maketing lecture wasnt too bad..i thought the lecturer was a bit weird at the beginning though..haha..he was playing classical music before class started with everyone still streaming in..heh..and he tells horrifically lame jokes that NO ONE laughs at..haha..just ask Gina..we were rolling our eyes every single time he tried to be funny..haha..but i suppose his lack of joke-telling-success makes him rather entertaining..heh..

hhaa..took the wrong shuttle bus from biz ad..thankfully i realised it (while Gina was happily smsing away) and got off before we ended up at PGP..haha..the frequency of 95 is really terrible..we waited until i asked gina "are u sure 95 comes to this bus stop"..haha..i returned Joel's missed call there too..and it was funny cause somehow he was driving along past the bus stop opposite the central library and i think he saw me so that silly bugger actually stopped the car in the middle of the road just to see me talking to him on my handphone while he was talking to me on his..haha..too bad i had to meet my parents later if not i would have joined him and shawn for lunch..

accompanied Gina to buona vista to get her bus pass done..haha..silly girl lost her bus pass and has to pay a freakin' 21bucks just to get it replaced..so here's a warning to all..dont misplace your bus pass! its not worth it! haha..left her shortly though..had to be at kovan station by 1.30pm..

There wasnt any jam at the causeway (thankfully!) and we headed to city square to shop..the place is huge..haha..Malaysia really has too much land..many many many shops..wanted this pair of shoes but they didnt have my size..phooey..vinnci doesnt exactly have very nice shoes either..what happened to their old designer? come back please! haha..bought a Aeropostale's tee, a Levis tee and a pair of Levis shorts..ok im sorry but im a huge Levis fan..haha..and i like going into the Levis in Malaysia because the staff are more friendly..in Singapore they always give me a horridly bad impression and are most unhelpful may i add..like how they screwed up my alteration..but lets not get into that shall we..

Dinner was at my aunty's house..haha..as always..good food..had wild boar cooked in this awesome milk-based soup with tau kee and peppercorns..stir-fried veggies..fried fish and chinese-style omelette..heh..and my niece is awfully cute..but naughty as most kids are..haha..she almost pulled my bracelet out in her insistance to want to try it on..tsk..heh..looked at photos of shanghai, hainan dao and hongkong..think my parents wanna go one of these places during my 3month break..i dont mind..haha..as long as shopping and dim sum is included in the programme :)

haha..im talking to my neighbour who stays in the same block as me but on the twelveth floor through msn right now..pretty interesting huh..so here's a "hey there!" to Jun Yuan..haha..here's one for you:
The same country, the same side.
The same area, the same night.
Just me and my neighbour
Talking under the moonlight.


well..mine was a day well spent with my friends, parents and family...

No comments: