Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the eternal optimist...

You Are the Enthusiast
7

You are outgoing and playful - always seeing the happy side to life.
You're enthusiastic and excitable. You love anything new.
Multi-talented, you do many things well... and find success easy.
You prefer to keep things light with others. Opening up is hard for you.

What number are you?


and so the eternal optimist will rise to her feet again..
she will, with God's unfailing love and grace, pick herself up and get on with life..

actually. im not as affected as i thought i would be. maybe its 'cause i was kinda expecting it.

well let's just hope it doesnt give me more problems than it already has.
in fact it seems to have helped me a wee bit in my lil predicament.

but yes.
Nothing is too big or too small for God to handle.
And He never ever lets me go.

Be it in a quiet pasture or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side;
Should I face a mighty mountain or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide.

No comments: