Monday, January 29, 2007

i've been shopping lately.
perhaps just a little too much.
i would list my purchases but i decided against it least i scare myself.
thankfully, i didnt have to pay for everything myself.
hurhur.
but there's still more to buy.
like shoes and accessories to match my dress for CNY.
haha.
(oh stop rolling your eyes.)

on a completely unrelated note,
if you've got the money to spend and are hankering for a bit of pizza-ish grub,
head on down to California Pizza Kitchen at Forum.
jy gave me a treat (thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) last friday
and it turned out to be better than our last visit.
then again, our last visit was last year in july.
but i digress.
service was impeccable and the food was delectable.
dessert was fabulous.
and the bill warranted the great food and time we had.
UOB card holders get 10% off too!
so do go check it out if you havent already.
i know i wanna go again.
(JY are u reading thisssssssss?)

No comments: