Thursday, August 19, 2004

Im am seriously wasting my time...

Kat is just bumming around in the com lab of AS7...

Help..i think im really just wasting my time away..but i suppose it cant be helped..lecture ended at 12 today but ive got the arts VCF welcome tea which only starts at 1830..its barely 1531..which means ive only succeeded in wasting about 3 hours so far..shucks..only about 3 more to go..

so here i am with gina to my left, michele to my right and zong han on my extreme right occupying up the whole row of computers reserved for settling tutorial registration and what not..
speaking of tutorials..im totally screwed..i only have space for this particular lit tutorial but i didnt get it..sheesh..i really cant slot in the rest cause they clash with my lectures..
ive already emailed the lit department..so well..we'll see how it goes shall we mich?

probby heading to YIH later to eat (againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) kueh..haha..not bad..cheap and good..but at the frequency i eat..my wallet is gonna get slimmer while i grow fatter..already i can feel it..my jeans are starting to feel a little too snug everywhere..haha..and i havent exercised since like..er..nafa test?haha..time to hit the pool..

thats about it for the day so far..its been dragging along really really slowly..
i could have been home..
*sigh*
just hope the welcome tea is gonna be worth it..

and if you would just sms me..it would make my day a whole lot better..

No comments: