Tuesday, August 31, 2004

There's so much more to life...

too much time and energy already wasted..

There comes a time when you really have to put your foot down and make a determined effort to stop letting yourself from getting so unnecessarily affected by something..
And its my turn to put the above action into practice..
Too much (or at least enough to make me disgusted at my foolishness) energy, thoughts and emotions have been vested with nothing gained out of all that heavy expenditure..

I feel as if i have been dragged into playing a game that i naïvely thought would not exist in this circumstance..
I wasn't even looking for what I seemingly found..
The impression of having discovered and being part of something undoubtedly caused a sensation of both rush and the excitment that comes with the prospect of possibilities..

But nothing.
Nothing gained.
Nothing acheieved.
Nothing resulted.

Cheated.SpitOut.LeftByTheSideToRotAndDie.

haha..okok..so thats a little wee bit too dramatic..
im doing fine actually..just wanted to let go some steam hence the writing of such strong emotions..
i mean i do feel rather cheated and somewhat made used off (why didnt i see it coming?) but yeah..im not one who would indulge in such self-pity..

I'll move on.
Restart.Rejuvinate.ConquerAndThwartThatUselessPieceOfCrap.

I want that pair of adidas shoes...............



No comments: