Thursday, May 10, 2007

God really has a reason for every single thing He does.
He gave me this knack for melody and lyrics which so many times have comforted me.
Do allow me to share another song with you which I've been humming.

Hillsong
None But Jesus

In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored

When You call I won’t refuse
Each new day again I’ll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

When You call I won’t delay
This my song through all my days

All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord Forevermore

(:

On a totally different note (which involves gluttony)
I've been itching to make my own pancakes.
From scratch!
Since the ones they have in the supermarket are uber expensive and me and mum have been waiting for ages for it to go on sale
and
there's just this added sense of self-satisfaction and achievement when you've done something all by yourself.
Ok not totally all by myself if you're going to be picky because I couldn't possibly have laid the eggs or produced the milk or milled the flour on my own.
Hurhur.
I wanna try baking a quiche too!
My ikea baking tray is slowing moving into the untouched black hole of the kitchen cabinet if I don't do something with it soon........
Now all i need are ingredient-sponsors!
*kat attempts to flash her sweetest smile
:D


(oopsy. i think i scared away more people than i did encourage them. heh.)

No comments: