Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ok let me start off by saying that my brother, as much as we possibly think each other is annoying and childish, has been really sweet by offering to help me with the little things that I need to get done.
Haha.
Like going to the police post with me, because I didn't want to go alone, and helping me to post a letter because I'm just too lazy to get out of the house.
Hurhur.


Oh oh oh.
I have good news!
At least I think its good news.
Hurhur.
Michele got the internship as well!
But she's starting a week later than me.
But it means I'll get my money earlier than her.
HA!
Just kidding.
Anyhow, it also means that we're stuck together again.
Haha.
We've been in the same primary school, same secondary school (same cca), same junior college (same class), same university (same major), and now same internship company.
Woohoo.
Like I told her before, we should just start our own company and work together.
Heh.
Can't wait to see what "pink thing" she got for me from Japan.
Hurhur.
So girly.


Alrighty,
let me end of with some totally irrelevant "Blogthings".
Haha.
I know it's such an out-dated thing but it's fun!
And very useful for killing time.
The accuracy of the results, on the other hand, is for you to decide.
HA!




You Are a Strawberry Margarita



You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...

It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!






People Envy Your Compassion



You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.





You Are 24% Evil



A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

How Evil Are You?
(I like this quiz answer the best. HAHAHAHA.)

(:

No comments: