Sunday, May 13, 2007

I guess I was just harboring ghastly false hopes of being able to wear jeans to work.
Actually, it isn't really all that false.
I'm just working in the wrong department as the creative arts department is allowed to wear my favourite article of clothing to the office.
Boohoohoo.
So much for the skinny jeans and levis on my wishlist.
And of course no slippers.
Other than that, according to Aunty Angeline, I should be fine.
But it's just too vague, at least for me.
So do I wear a long sleeve shirt and pants?
Surely not.
And where's the fine line between being formal and smart casual?
How about tailored pants that end at the knee?
Bah.
So troublesome.
Suggestions are more than welcome.

The only thing that is perhaps positive about this whole situation is that it provides a very good reason for me to go shopping.
However, it also means spending money.
Sigh.

On the other hand, I am really excited about the job.

A bit worried, nonetheless, as I'm afraid I won't be up to standard in terms of my writing style and articulation.
And I ain't looking forward to the 1 and a half hour bus ride. It's as good as traveling all the way to NUS again. Hurhur.

Oh wells.
I have another 3 weeks to bum around.
Anyone up for going "office wear" shopping with me?

(:

No comments: