Monday, May 28, 2007

If I heard correctly and Aunty Angeline described it accurately,
I should have a ball of a time during my internship.


Job Description:
Eating and Writing Food Reviews

Disclaimer:
"I guarantee she will get fatter after a month."
-Aunty Angeline-


Haha.
I suppose to many this would be considered a dream job.
Trying out different foods without having to fork out a single penny and being paid for it.
Ok whether I get paid is a completely different matter but it doesn't seem that bad after all.
Its also helping to suppress the pre-work jitters given the exciting prospect of being able to hone my tastebuds, food critiquing and hopefully try out new cuisines that I
1. would have never thought about eating
2. wouldn't have enough money to pay for
and
3. couldn't find anyone to go try them with!


Unfortunately, my preparation in the clothing department has been highly unsuccessful.
I combed the streets of Orchard yesterday with Amanda and got only 2 tops.
Amanda, on the other hand, showed off her prowess in battling the crowds and scored so many things I can't remember all that she bought.
Haha.
The fact that I'm highly adverse to crowds and heat probably contributed to my dismal results.
An unfeasibly small budget just makes matters worse.


Shucks.
This means I'm going to have to brace myself to fight the throngs of people another day and soon.
Thankfully I've found shopping "kakis" like Michele and Adrian.
Hurhur.
Be prepared though, I'm a rather picky and particular shopper.
Haha!
You have been warned.


And just to end off,
this is specially for Wee Foong because I know he reads my blog,
We're still in the month of MAY!
:P

1 comment:

wee foong said...

yes, yes... laugh at me.. hey, everybody has their amanda moments!=)