Saturday, September 11, 2004

Beware of what you say..or rather write..

its so easy to find out..especially when you have "stalker" friends..

haha..my friend came across this webby that apparantly has some er..use..to me..
okok..the phrase "came across" would probably be too mild an expression to use..
my friend probably had nothing better to do and searched (supposingly) "for me"..
and then there are those who "search" for themselves..
*kat eyes gina cheekily* heehee..

so many of such stalker type material exist around us..
hence (please) beware of what you type in your blogs..
names especially..they are so specific..making it so easy for seach engines to pick up..
and well..you never know when what you say might hurt someone or affect someone so badly..
and sometimes..like in my case..it just provides pure amusement for me (and mishie moo moo cow)..haha..
and my conclusion of what ive read is "I can only wish you all the best..ure gonna need it"

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah
*kat attempts an evil laugh but fails miserably*
its not very fun not being able to be mean or cold................
phooey.

No comments: