Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm gonna just keep being happy..

I'm looking forward to life..and YOU are history baby!

I honestly never thought i'd be so affected by the whole situation..
I think i almost completely lost it yesterday night..
I was so frustrated by it i didnt even know how or what to feel..
I kept trying to understand what was going on..
I was desperately trying to justify what happened..
I think i even attempted to render you blameless as to what happened..

I'm now aware of how stupid and ridiculous I was..
I'm moving on and getting over you and everything you caused..
I'm gonna give up all the illusive hopes I had..
I'm returning to the girl I always was and always will be..
I'm laughing and smiling all I want now that you're gone..

It's just too bad you'll never get to read this..
It's just too bad you'll never know what you've done to me..
It's just too bad i'll never be able to blame you..
It's just too bad i'll never really be able to get over you..

Things to look forward to!
- Brownie baking (sinful sticky yummilicious things)
- Edgar's party this friday at Rouge (partypartyparty)
- Dinner with Jim and Amanda (Jim's treat of course)
- My long overdued haircut (meeting val too!)
- SHOPPING (nothing beats retail theraphy)

Life's starting to get good again...
And i only have my ever-loving and compassionate Abba Father to thank..

Thank You Father for taking care of your helpless little girl...



No comments: