Thursday, September 30, 2004

non sequitur...

just some useless truncated thoughts..

- my handphone screen is totally completely absolutely screwed..all i get are blue and purple hues of blurriness..so until i get a new or another handphone (which trust me, it wont be anytime soon) im contactable by msn or just call my house yeah..argh..the inconveniences of being without that small little beeping device..shucks.

- school is becoming a drag..bah.

- i wish i had a sofa in my room..that is obviously not possible..shucks.

- eggs are finally coming back..1.3million to be precise..but its still not enough for everyone in singapore to each be given one..heehee.

- i have yet to bake my brownies..i really really really want to..im sure all of you out there want me to bake too..external benefits..haha.

- Joy boo says i should talk to you..but im still thinking about it..about the whole thing..does any of this make sense? whats the point of talking to you? why cant it be you talking to me? was there anything in the first place? why do i still bother? argh.

- finally..just wondering..hmm..do you read my blog?

No comments: