Saturday, October 02, 2004

Its Already Day Two..

Let's see how long i can last..

haha..im actually quite serious about this whole experiment..
the "How Long A Typical Singaporean Teenager Can Last Without A Hand Phone" experiment..

Honestly i think i'll do quite well..
The first day went a lot better than i expected..
Maybe its because no one actually smses me and i dont exactly need to sms anyone..
'Cept if i need to know if Gina is going to be late..haha..
Other than that..
Its actually kinda nice not to be contactable..
You're quite assured of a day to yourself..
No one bugging you no one disturbing you no one asking you for favours and what not..

But ok so i cheated a little bit..
I went to dig up my old nokia 8210 but that was just because i needed to get the hp number of jim..
It was also the stupidest thing i did yesterday..
Because i fell into the trap of smsing you..
That just made my whole day feel pretty crappy i must admit..
Because you messaged me first on msn..
And then u become indifferent to me all over again..
Phooey..

Oh well..
Right now i just wanna enjoy my detachment period..

I'm going on a emotional and mental holiday..

*HIATUS*

No comments: