Tuesday, October 12, 2004

i am not a happy kat..

but yet i still have the J-O-Y in my little heart..

- my msn is still screwing up on me

- both my ears are blocked and im getting extremely annoyed

- my bank account is close to zilch

- school work is piling up

- YOU

You want to have ALL your cake and eat it.
You were just manipulating words last night.
You have succeeded in confusing me even more than before.
You amazingly managed to piss me off quite badly.

Do you even know what you want?

I am so lost i cant even cry.
I dont even know how or what to feel.
I have no idea what emotions to embrace.
I am suffering from numbness of reaction.

I wish i could make you disappear.
I wish i could tell you to leave me alone.
I wish i could reverse time.
I wish i had never met you.

I wish i could wish all these wishes.

But i know i cant bring myself to wish all these..

No comments: