Wednesday, October 13, 2004

my little wishlist..

now all i need is a genie who grants more than 3 wishes..

in the midst of all the essays and readings and basically the state of being busy i have managed to have quite a few different ideas of what i wanna do and where i wanna go pop up in my mind, battling for space among all the facts and unidentifiable words.

so here it is.
before i forget some.
ha.

- go to the zoo to see the white tigers
- go to the night safari
- go to my favourite spot at east coast park
- go to geylang for supper: frog leg porridge and tau huay
- go to wala wala to engage in the jazz atmosphere and for the drink michele owes me
- go to brewerks to try the strawberry beer
- go to the esplanade to watch a play/musical/anything
- go to ikea to eat sweedish meatballs and buy my kiddie hangers
- go to queensway to indulge in nike dri-fit tops and 90¢ earrings

anyone wants to volunteer to drive me around?
anyone wants to sponsor my activities?


haha.

Just Kidding.


my ears still hurt. phooey. its very very very (did i mention very?) annoying.

No comments: