Sunday, October 31, 2004

Shrouded in confusion..

yes? no? i really dont know..

hey mish..
aren't you glad we decided to stay and not skip the GB outing for mac breakfast?
haha..
i had quite a fun time just hanging out with you, ah sau and the teachers..
slowly im trying to get to know the teachers better and hopefully it works out to be vice versa..
really hope the camp, both, will turn out to be a success..
though its gonna be rather stressful with the exams starting the next day i still have faith we will be able to enjoy and learn much from the camp(s) and of course that we'll be prepared for our papers!

had lunch with Ms Ho, Sharon, Mish and Ah sau at the Junction 8 Crystal Jade..
Too bad that outlet didnt have the big bowl of la mien or my xiao long baos..
but i had the century egg congee, braised hor fun with prawns and scrambled egg, siew mai and the chee cheong fun with char siew inside..
was a really really really good lunch..
not only was the food good but the company was excellent, a hundred upon a hundred! :)

well..
today Ms ho asked me if i wanted to attend BOTC..
honestly i was quite shocked..
i mean..i didnt think she would ask me..
maybe she asked me because she asked michele and Ms Seah was going and i happened to be there..
i immediately said "no" and ms ho, sharon and mish replied in unison "why???"
haha..
then i realised..hmm..i myself have no idea why i wasnt going..
afraid of what?
committment? capability? competency? caliber?

i know i want to serve in GB..
my motive for coming back to GB after so long is clear..
and its to help the devotion committee which seems to be faltering and in dire straits..
because to me devotion is what makes GB different from the girl guides or any other uniform group..

God help me to make the decision..help me to make the choice that would be pleasing in your sight and would help me to use what you have given to me to show and spread Your undescribable love to all around me..

my other "confusion"?
Your Obscurity.

No comments: