Sunday, October 03, 2004

Thank You..

I'm always surrounded by people who love and care for little me..

Last night and this morning just made me realise how blessed i am..
All too often we take the people around us for granted..
Especially those who are constantly by our side..
And even those whom we have hurt badly..
They all, truely by God's grace and mercy, appear at the right place and the right time..
Thank You.

Edwin :: Thanks for coming over last night..though it was just for a while it was really nice just standing outside talking to you..let's have coffee one day yeah? I'll bake too! and hopefully it'll be windy..haha..i think its just you..thanks for also helping me to realise that its just not worth it..sometimes i just need someone to force me to wake up and accept reality..

Miguel :: Though i highly doubt u'd get to read this..but thanks so much for spending almost two hours talking to me last night even though u were playing your game and talking to 3 other people..thanks for humouring me when you found out i couldnt get to sleep..and thanks for agreeing to be my aunt agony! haha :)

Mishie moo moo cow :: Thanks for having that late night/early morning conversation with me..through it i found out quite a bit about myself..like how i do have some evilness in my blood..haha..and how i would probby get myself into trouble due to my inclination to say yes to everything..haha..thats why i need you to take care of me! im looking forward to more supper sessions!

To everyone else :: Just because i dont specifically put your name down doesnt mean you're not appreciated..i thank God for the presence of each and everyone of you in my life..i pray i would be able to be the good friend back to you as you are to me..take care everyone :)

footnotes ::
- i still dont have a hp..its already the 3rd day..phooey.
- i just spent a bomb on HP printer ink..argh..anyone knows where i can get cheap ones?
- eggs are back! which means the brownie/muffin/everything sweet factory will resume production hopefully soon!

- ive fallen in love..with a Tag Heuer Link Series pink diamond ladies watch..*kat gushes*

No comments: