Monday, October 04, 2004

Rendered speechless...

......................................................................

Me: Hello
(20 minutes later)
A: okay...there is positively NO response
A: i feel so WANTED heh
A: take care babe
A: im off to bed

My first thought was "wtf".
Never in my entire life (so far at least) have i come across someone with such a massive and gargantuan ego.
Your ego must be even more ginormous than a zillion of JLo's butt put together.
I am so absolutely appalled, horrified and digusted.

Perhaps by some freak chance i may be interpreting it wrongly.
But i highly doubt.
Too bad you wont get a chance to defend youself.
Too bad you wont get to read this post.
HA.

You sicken, repulse and nauseate me.

Someone slap me for saying hello.
Then again.
Someone slap you.

No comments: