Sunday, October 24, 2004

My not so interesting life..

mundane..ordinary..typical..humdrum..plebian..

This week -->
  • monday: futile visit to People's Association but had a blast with michele at Kallang mac
  • tuesday: absolute tiredness
  • wednesday: i dont even wanna recollect the days events..hurhur..too grotesque
  • thursday: saw you, told you, you asked me why i didnt say hi, i wonder myself too
  • friday: SEA tutorial presentation, gd time with mishie moo at junction 8
  • saturday: GB meeting after soooooooo long, unproductive trip to united square, cut my hair
  • sunday: i foresee a day of rushing my SEA research paper, jap and lit presentation

Next week -->

  • monday: finalize jap presentation (sachio would kill me if he read knew i used "jap")
  • tuesday: jap presentation and deadline for SEA research paper
  • wednesday: finalize lit presentation
  • thursday: lit presentation, rush philo essay
  • friday: hand up philo essay
  • saturday: GB outing to east coast park! brownies and muffins, should i give some to you?
  • sunday: hopefully a *hiatus*

so you see how boring my life is..
everything is like about school..school..schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..
deadlines, essays, reports, presentations..
i guess that pretty much summarizes up uni life..
hmm..
and
i guess there's still the "you" person to make life..er..a little more interesting?
ha. right. i dont even wanna give you that much credit.
haha..
but life is good cause ive got great friends by my side
:)

the eternal optimist is still going on strong...


No comments: